Friday 28 May 2010

Hollywood super star Kelly Preston Travolta biogrphy




Biography for Kelly Preston

Date of Birth
13 October 1962, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA

Birth Name
Kelly Kamalelehua Palzis

Height
5' 7" (1.70 m)

Spouse
John Travolta (12 September 1991 - present) 2 children
Kevin Gage (1986 - 1988) (divorced)


Kelly Preston gets hard sex with guy [video]




Trivia

Her second child with John Travolta, daughter Ella Bleu Travolta was born, weighing in at 4.08 kilos (nine pounds). [3 April 2000]

Was turned down for the role of Emmeline in The Blue Lagoon (1980). This was Preston's first film audition. The part went to Brooke Shields.

She lived with Charlie Sheen from 1989-90. She was accidentally shot in their apartment in 1990.

Once dated George Clooney.

Attended Pembroke School in Adelaide, South Australia and graduated from Punahou School in Honolulu, Hawaii.

John Travolta married Kelly Preston twice. Their first wedding on 5 September 1991, by a French scientologist minister, was declared illegal. The couple met during the filming of The Experts (1989).

Born and raised in Hawaii, except for 15 months at age 5 where she lived in Iraq. Her father was working with the minister of agriculture to improve Iraq's farming conditions.

Although they never married, Charlie Sheen presented Kelly with a 2.5 karat pink diamond engagement ring when he proposed to her in 1989.

Measurements: 34C-24-34 (In 1982 while an Elite Agency model), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).

Did all of her own singing in the movie What a Girl Wants (2003).

Discovered by a fashion photographer when she was 16, he helped her get work in commercials and even set up for an audition for the Brooke Shields' role in The Blue Lagoon (1980). She didn't get the part because she was too sultry.

After her child Jett was diagnosed with "Kawasaki's Syndrome", an illness affecting children, which resulted in severe allergies and asthma attacks, Kelly has worked tirelessly on behalf of CHEC, the Children's Health Environmental Coalition, which is a national non-profit organization dedicated to educating parents about environmental toxins that can affect children's health and informing them of the many potential health hazards in the environment. Olivia Newton-John is also a CHEC board member.

Studied drama at the University of Southern California and the University of California.

In the 90s, her career took a secondary position to that of devoted wife to John Travolta and their two children.

Her first child with John Travolta, son Jett Travolta, was born 13 April 1992.

She and her husband, John Travolta, are Scientologists.

She is of Hawaiian and English origin.

Gave George Clooney his infamous pet pig named Max, which died on December 1, 2006 after it had lived with Clooney for 18 years.

Was among the guests at Tom Cruise's and Katie Holmes' wedding ceremony in Italy.

Eldest son Jett Travolta died January 2, 2009 of a seizure as a result of Kawasaki Syndrome. He reportedly hit his head in the family's bathtub in their home in the Bahamas.

Daughter of Linda Carlson. Stepdaughter of Lee Carlson.

Stepsister of Chris Palzis.

Adoptive daughter of Peter Palzis, with whose name she began her acting career.

Personal Quotes

"Everything about my husband is sexy, especially his lips." - speaking to People Magazine about John Travolta.

"When I married John, I put my career on hold to be a wife and to have a child. Before that I didn't have a fabulous career, but I was working. When I decided to resume acting, I had become Mrs. Travolta in many people's eyes so I had to prove myself all over again."

"People have generally been very respectful and we've not been tabloid fodder."

"There's the jiggle factor in Hollywood. Once I was at an audition and they told me, 'You must show your breasts!' and I was like, get outta town. I just laughed and slammed the door on my way out."

"I've wanted to have babies since I was 11. I always babysat. I was making thousands and thousands of dollars doing commercials and still babysitting for $2.50 an hour. Children are our future -- literally. It's such a cliche, but it's so true."

"I got caught playing doctor in my grandma's garage, but, you know, it was very minor, just like sticking things in the heinie." (quoted in Playboy 05-2003)

"But we ride bikes, we go swimming, you do art projects, you do things as a family. We go to Denny's, my big places to shop are Wal-Mart and Target. Seriously, that's where half of my stuff comes from now. I don't get to go to the super-fancy stores unless I'm out here now. You sort of stay pretty real that way."

"I prioritize, I'm a great list-maker and, to try to keep everything organized, I have people who help me out with different things. And just making my kids and my husband come first, keeping us together, is my first priority. And then I fit films into my life."

Where Are They Now

(October 2005) She's the co-star in Broken Bridges (2006) (aka "Angel from Montgomery"), with Toby Keith. Filming in the Atlanta area late October 2005.



Films and Movies of Celebrity Actress Kelly Preston

Movie : Old Dogs (working title)
Year Released : 2009
Role : --

Movie : Death Sentence
Year Released : 2007
Role : Helen Hume

Movie : Broken Bridges
Year Released : 2006
Role : Angela Delton

Movie : Return to Sender
Year Released : 2005
Role : Susan Kennan

Movie : Sky High
Year Released : 2004
Role : Josie Stronghold / Jetstream

Movie : Eulogy
Year Released : 2004
Role : Lucy Collins

Movie : The Cat in the Hat Comes Back
Year Released : 2003
Role : Mom

Movie : What A Girl Wants
Year Released : 2003
Role : Libby Reynolds

Movie : View From The Top
Year Released : 2003
Role : Sherry

Movie : Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat
Year Released : 2003
Role : Mom


Movie : Daddy and Them
Year Released : 2001
Role : Rose

Movie : Not Under My Roof
Year Released : 2001
Role : Herself

Movie : Welcome to Hollywood
Year Released : 2000
Role : Herself

Movie : Battlefield Earth
Year Released : 2000
Role : Chirk

Movie : For Love of the Game
Year Released : 1999
Role : Jane Aubrey

Movie : Jack Frost
Year Released : 1998
Role : Gabby Frost

Movie : Holy Man
Year Released : 1998
Role : Kate Newell

Movie : Nothing to Lose
Year Released : 1997
Role : Ann Beam

Movie : Addicted to Love
Year Released : 1997
Role : Linda Green

Movie : Jerry Maguire
Year Released : 1996
Role : Avery Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment